Κυριακή 20 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015

1600's Settling down

Me after some time battling with the project.
I finished after many days the first generation of my Sim families and I have to tell you it is HELL HARD, even with all the modification I made on the rules of the project. I don't dare to imagine how hard it would be if I followed the project exactly.
So it was difficult, but it worthed it! I had a lot of fun trying to keep my family alive (let alone to make it thrive, which is the objective) and I saw many sims lose their status, money, freedom or life. It was a "Welcome to the 1600's" situation...
So I took some pics from my visit there! I felt like a time traveller paparazzi that took pics of their everyday life. Well mostly fights because my sims didn't have enough education at that point (pic.1)
pic.1
I also should introduce my family, the Greyvells, who managed to live an honest life, with a reputation of kind and hardworking family but I forgot to take some pics of them...
Anyway I ll post the other pics and I ll introduce you to my kingdom, in time. There will be stories too, cause all I did till now was simply settling down. The best are before us!
He is a dead person now, obviously.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου