Τρίτη 8 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015

The first day

 My very first post in this blog! So let's start from the very essential. I am Naya, known as 'grecadea' in my Sims2 creations. I play sims since I was 13, and it's been a looong time since then. Though I used to create stories and gameplays for years, *this* is actualy the first time I started a Sims challenge from internet. 
Here, I ll post interesting stories and pics I like. Also there will be links to nessesary, useful, nice mods and other historical themed stuff, since the challenge is set in 1600's.
I hope that others may try the challenge too, it's a fascinating but difficult challenge. You can find it here >>>@modthesims and was created by M3g7e.

Soon I ll create a different, -a little bit easier- way to play this, with simpler rules. Still I d recommend you to try M3g7e's for a richer, harder game. Plus, her work on this challenge is huge, and deserves a lot of cudos!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου